**IMPORTANT** To be considered you MUST send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Don't forget to send us your resume too, either in the email or through the job board.
Subject: CRO Specialist
Message: Your answer to the following question - What do you love most about Conversion Rate Optimization?
We are looking for a results driven Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist to improve the online experience of our customers and visitors. Must be at least 18 years of age and able to work from our office in Chandler, AZ.
This data-driven position is responsible for improving sales and the online experience of all customers and visitors. This includes building landing pages, funnels, and upsells along with improving usability and ease of use. You will work closely with other departments to ensure their campaigns deliver optimal results: PPC, SEO, PR, and social.
You've driven exponential growth at every company you've ever worked with, and most (maybe all) didn't know what to do with it. You're looking for a place where you can be turned loose. A place where you have the ability to spread your wings and the support to push you to see what's really possible.
We helped start the CRO movement and drove over $1.4B in incremental revenue in our first 6 years. In 2017, we turned our sights on something bigger. You'll have to come in for an interview if you want to know more... ;)
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Identify the Problems - Measure everything and use the data to form hypothesis's about what can be improved.
- Develop a Solution - Design, develop, and implement creative solutions to problems.
- Test the Solution - Test and measure the impact of your solutions.
- Lather, Rinse, and Repeat - Share your findings, make the good changes permanent and do it again.
- 2+ years of working experience in an advertising, demand and lead generation, affiliate marketing or other agency setting.
- 2+ years in software development, HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, MySQL.
- Experience utilizing Google Analytics or similar web analytic package.
- Experience with performance reporting and dashboard creation.
- Experience with Landing Pages, Funnels, Email Campaigns and Direct Marketing.
- Self-starter but also comfortable taking directions and working in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple brands in different markets.
- High attention to detail and great organizational skills.
COMPENSATION: Contract to Hire, Salary DOE.