Important: To be considered you must send an email to email@example.com. Don't forget to send us your resume too, either in the email or through the job board.
Subject: Customer Success Application
Message: Your answer to the following question - How did you get started in baseball?
The role of Customer Success and Product Specialist includes aspects of account management and customer service.
Must be able to work from our office in Chandler, AZ.
- Develop relationships with customers, vendors, influencers, coaches, and players in order to drive success for customers.
- Pursue relationships with potential new accounts and seek business expansion opportunities with current customers.
- Has detailed knowledge of baseball and ensures that products and services consistently meet customer's needs.
- Respond to current and potential customer requests in a timely manner.
This role is for our Prolete Athletics brand.
- Experience in an advertising, demand and lead generation, affiliate marketing or other agency setting.
- Experience with baseball.
- 1 year minimum experience with Customer Service, Sales, or related role.
- Experience utilizing a CRM.
- Experience with performance reporting and activity reports.
- Familiar with YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and/or other social media channels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and great organizational skills.
- Self-starter but also comfortable taking directions and working in a team environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing tasks.
Compensation: Salary DOE.