IMPORTANT: To be considered you MUST send an email to email@example.com.
Don't forget to send us your resume too, either in the email or through the job board.
Subject: Paid Media Specialist
Message: Your answer to the following question - What do you love most about Digital Advertising?
We are looking for a results-driven paid media specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize advertising and paid media campaigns across various digital channels. Must be able to work from our office in Chandler, AZ.
This data-driven position is responsible for ensuring that campaigns are consistently delivering the best results possible, testing new solutions and evaluating results. You will develop and execute effective digital media campaigns across multiple verticals and on numerous platforms to meeting and exceeding client goals.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Build and execute a digital marketing strategy for multiple accounts through competitive research, benchmarking and best practices designed to increase ad engagement.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of ad campaigns assisting in keyword research, ad copy creation, writing short-form ad copy, creative creation, and performance analysis using Google and Facebook advertising platforms,
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance and results, and generate recommendations for optimization and ongoing growth.
- Leverage automation tools to bring scale to advertising platforms.
- Experience in an advertising, demand and lead generation, affiliate marketing or other agency setting.
- 1 year minimum experience with managing paid campaigns on either Google Ads or Facebook Ads
- Experience utilizing Google Analytics or similar web analytic package for funnel management.
- Experience with performance reporting and activity reports/dashboard creation.
- Familiar with YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and/or other social media channels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and great organizational skills.
- Self-starter but also comfortable taking directions and working in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple brands in different markets.
COMPENSATION: Salary DOE.