To be considered you MUST send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Subject: PPC Manager
Message: Your answer to the following question - What do you love most about Digital Advertising?
Don't forget to send us your resume too, either in the email or through the job board.
We are looking for a results-driven digital advertising specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize advertising and paid media campaigns across various digital channels.
This data-driven position is responsible for ensuring that campaigns are consistently delivering the best results possible, testing new solutions and evaluating results. You will develop and execute effective digital media campaigns across multiple verticals and on numerous platforms to meeting and exceeding client goals.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Build and execute a digital marketing strategy for multiple accounts through competitive research, benchmarking and best practices designed to increase ad engagement.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of PPC ad campaigns, assisting in keyword research, ad copy creation, creative creation, and performance analysis.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance and results and generate recommendations for optimization and ongoing growth.
- Leverage automation tools to bring scale to advertising platforms.
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet.
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures
- 2-5 years of working experience in an advertising, demand and lead generation, affiliate marketing or other agency setting.
- 1 year minimum managing paid campaigns across a wide range of platforms, including AdWords, Facebook & Instagram, Bing Ads, Retargeting, Google Display, Google Shopping, Amazon, YouTube and video advertising, and AdRoll.
- Experience utilizing Google Analytics or similar web analytic package for funnel management.
- Experience with performance reporting and activity reports/dashboard creation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and great organizational skills.
- Self-starter but also comfortable taking directions and working in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple brands in different markets.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, legally authorized to work in the US, pass a background check, and able to work from our office in Chandler, AZ.